jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Farmer <KFar...@Camstar.com>
Subject Duplicated thread groups all write results into intial group's listeners
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 21:44:43 GMT
Hi all,

In JMeter v 2.11 r1554548 I have created a test plan with a single thread group that after
a few database queries has Summary Report listener as a child element.  I then right click
-> Duplicate that thread group several times, and set the test plan to run thread groups
consecutively.

When I run the test, all of the results for all of the thread groups show up under the original
thread group's Summary Report rather than in their own.  If I go through each of the new thread
groups and do something like change the name of the Summary Report and then save it and re-run,
the results now show up in the Summary Report of the correct thread group.  Is this expected
behavior?  Or should I be setting this up differently?

Thank you,
Kevin Farmer