jmeter-user mailing list archives

From SanderW <san...@performancearchitecten.nl>
Subject Recording: Variable from User Defined Variables in Patterns to Include
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 07:23:24 GMT
Hi,

In my testplan I have a User Defined Variables with a Host.
During my recording I only want to record requests that belong to that host.

If the host is a ip-address I use "\b(?:\d{1,3}\.){3}\d{1,3}\b.*" in the URL
Patters to Include and that works fine.

But want I really want is to record only urls that have the same host as I
defined in the User Defined Variables. I tried several Regular Expressions,
but nothing gets recording so I must be doing something wrong.

What is the correct way to do this?

Kind Regards