jmeter-user mailing list archives

From rxfillpharm <rxfillph...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Signon to application as different users types
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:04:40 GMT
Thank you for taking the time to reply.
How would that look in a test plan  "2 login each with its own login user file".
Is a login user file is a separate file? I don't user a separate file right now.

What does "drawback equal number of user logins" & " Or 1 login 1 login user file. (you
determine sequence of
 login for unlimited # of Users) "  mean?

On Mon, 11/10/14, Schouten, Xander <xander.schouten@cgi.com> wrote:

 Subject: RE: Signon to application as different users types
 To: "JMeter Users List" <user@jmeter.apache.org>
 Date: Monday, November 10, 2014, 10:19 AM

 Hello,
 Suggest to use 2 login  each with its own
 login user file.  Drawback equal number of user logings.
 Or 1 login 1 login user file. (you determine sequence of
 login for unlimited # of Users) both have examples in
 doc.

 Met vriendelijke
 groeten / Kind regards /  Mit freundlichem Gruß, :-)
 Xander Schouten | NL UNT CS Region West |
 CGI
 Tel: 088 5648300 M: 06 1560260

 -----Original
 Message-----