jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Herbener, Martin - Division of Engineering and Management" <martin.herbe...@education.ky.gov>
Subject ClassNotFound LagartoBasedHtmlParser debian jessie
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 19:22:22 GMT
Hi,

I have created a simple HTTP test and run it successfully on Windows 7 using jmeter 2.11.
   I installed all the jmeter packages (version 2.11-2) using Synaptic Package Manager on
Debian Jessie (Debian testing release), allowing the package manager to choose the required
additional packages.  I can start Jmeter and Help-About says version 2.11.20140918.  When
I run a very simple test on the Debian jmeter install (a test very similar to the one that
runs on Windows) I get the following error in the jmeter.log file:

ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Test failed! org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.parser.HTMLParseError:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.parser.LagartoBasedHtmlParser

Any hints?  Is there other information I should provide?  Should I be contacting the Debian
package maintainer?

Thanks!

Martin

Martin Herbener