jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brian Devaney <bdeva...@docfinity.com>
Subject Re: Random NoHttpResponseException
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:50:49 GMT
I am running JMeter 2.11 and I had run across that article before and tried
the httpclient#.retrycount=1 option.  That caused a number of other errors,
but not the NoHttpResponseException.  I am looking at the load balancer as
the primary cause of the problem.  I had upgraded it to a completely new
server running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and Apache 2.4.10 and mod_jk 1.2.40 after
the older version started to give some ridiculous values in its log files.
But that older version did not generate this exception I am experiencing
here.

Thanks for the tip.
Brian