jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Jmeter is Executing the test Plan so slowly
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:45:17 GMT
I doubt anyone can answer your question as phrased -
http://jmeter.apache.org/mail.html (ask smart questions)
At minimum what are you doing ? How many threads are you running ? What
happens when you run it with a single thread - Do you see results in this
case correctly - What errors are you seeing? if you are only seeing this
under load then what is your system configuration - is it able to generate
the load you want- Did you distribute the test? Have you searched the many
discussions on this topic and have you followed standard JMeter guidelines?