jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Associating Regular Expression Extractor reference name with thread number
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 21:27:09 GMT
Hi
variables are not shared between threads. So if you have two threads
executing the exact same thing , running the same regex , you can store
both of them under the same reference name (the value will be different and
wont get overwritten ) and the later part of the script will get the
appropriate value for its thread.
As such you dont need to do what you are planning (unless I am
misinterpreting your question)

regards
deepak