jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when looping through multiple CSV lists of URLs
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 16:23:40 GMT
>but I want each "HTTP Request" to have it's own name to distinguish
between them.
Keep a single file - put the name as part of file (so name,url) and use
${name} in your HTTP request name

>I've tried using a While Controller, which works for the first list, but
it never runs any subsequent ones:
Probably you need to see jmeter.log - probably you have an infinte loop -
adding a debug sampler  +view results tree helps to see what is happening.
However this is probably not what you want to do right? Do you want all
URLs of Data A to complete before you move onto Data B?

regards
deepak