jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jitesh Thakur <thakurh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: counting threads
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:47:37 GMT
Hi,

You can use __Counter{} function for every thread group -> threads and
store it in seperate variables and in the tear down thread group print it
in logs or write to file the final count of itreation each thread group and
with in that each thread has completed.

Warm Regards
Jitesh Thakur (PMP, ISEB, CSQA)
http://in.linkedin.com/in/jiteshthakur