jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL Certificate authentication with HC4
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 13:05:55 GMT
Hi UBIK LOAD PACK Support,
Thanks for the super quick reply.

I went through this guide, and it is the same as what I did, except of the
Trust store, which I haven't configured and the fact that I'm using a
certificate which was not created by openssl, rather it is exported.

To be more specific, it works fine as long as I use HC 3.1 implementation
in the HTTP Sampler, but once I switch to HC4 it doesn't work anymore and I
don't see any log entries such as:
jmeter.util.SSLManager: JmeterKeyStore Location: XXX.jks type JKS
jmeter.util.SSLManager: KeyStore created OK
jmeter.util.SSLManager: Total of 1 aliases loaded OK from keystore

And by the blog post I get the picture that it should work with HC4, so I
guess I'll drill down further.
Thanks,

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance