jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Random NoHttpResponseException
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 23:03:55 GMT
Sounds like a problem with your load balancer.

1. Is it the same timestamp every night or happen only once per night,
every night on a different time?
2. Do you have any error logs or monitoring on your load balancer?
3. Do you have any other metrics on the load balancer?
4. Could you try running similar tests in parallel from another host and
see if both tests result with this behavior on the exact time frame?

Best

www.beatsoo.org - free application performance monitoring from world wide
locations.