jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject SSL Certificate authentication with HC4
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 12:40:37 GMT
Hi,

I have an issue with authenticating a web service using JKS and HC4.
Once I use HC3.1 everything works fine.

1. Does HC4 support JKS / Keystore Configuration element for authentication?
2. If it should work, how can I verify that the certificate is actually
being used by the http sampler?
2.1. From JMeter logs, once I run the test with HC3.1 - I can see the JKS
related log entry:
jmeter.util.SSLManager: Total of 1 aliases loaded OK from keystore
2.2. With HC4 - I don't see such entry in the JMeter logs.
2.3. I've tried to enable some HC3 and HC4 logs for debugging but in
neither case I can see authentication related headers, so I couldn't tell.

I can dive deeper with debugging but wonder first if this should work at
all or not, in HC4.

Best,

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance