jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Burkamper <jac...@cipafilter.com>
Subject Re: Distributed Testing with Multiple IPs per server
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 21:12:48 GMT
The CSV files are relatively static, as compared to the test case which I
seem to always be tweaking. deploying them manually will be annoying, but
not nearly as much as deploying the entire test.

I do like the idea of using the same lower bits, and then just changing the
top ones. That could definitely work. However, it would cause duplicate
usernames to be used per IP address, though I don't believe this is
actually detrimental to the use case, just less realistic.

I will investigate these options more on my own. Thank you very much for
your help, it is much appreciated!