jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Mikhail Epikhin as new commiter on JMeter
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 19:19:43 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache JMeter has asked Mikhail
Epikhin to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously.
For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the
need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process.
Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a
recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Mikhail !

-Philippe M.
For the JMeter PMC.