jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Random NoHttpResponseException
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:40:32 GMT
Hello Brian,
This might help you if you're using JMeter 2.10 or 2.11:

   - http://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/JMeterSocketClosed

But you should also check wether your Load Balancer is cutting connections
which leads to this state.

Finally I see you're SoapSampler, you should use regular Http Request, see
Templates... > Building a SOAP Webservice Test Plan

Regards

Philippe M.

@philmdot

--