jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeevak Kasarkod <softwareproductinnova...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation for custom plugins
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 18:16:26 GMT
Flavio,
Thanks for the response. Im not a JMeter user so please expect some
incorrect terminology.
MD5 is a hashing function but I need a reversible encryption/decryption
algorithm so we are using RSA encryption.
My need is to perform encryption for data that is being streamed over TCP
or read from a file as input to the module that is being tested.
Since there is no GUI element associated with the plugin do I only
implement the TestBean interface and inherit from TestElement?