jmeter-user mailing list archives

From James Lawson <jimmylaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using JMeter with Kerberos in Windows
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 00:43:02 GMT
I did google around for that particular message and the issue in general
before coming to the distribution list. The examples of the problem either
seemed to apply to Unix/Linux solutions or the tips recommended didn't seem
to make any difference.

I'll try the -D.... parameter and see if there's some additional debugging
information that comes out and let you know the outcome. Thanks again.

Regards,

James

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 5:25 AM, Felix Schumacher <