jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hanford <m...@hanfordonline.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problem when looping through multiple CSV lists of URLs
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 16:27:45 GMT
Wow - your first suggestion didn't even cross my mind and would solve the
immediate problem - the CSV even has that data in it already...

For the second, I'm not entirely sure yet. I think what I'd actually like
to do is test those 1000 URLs randomly, not in the order they're in the
file, so the whole app is being hit all the time, multiple times.

I'll check the logs too.

Thanks
Mark