jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Transforming JTL xml with relative times in 'ts' attribute
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 14:43:45 GMT
Hi, everyone.

I'm trying to create a graphic, using JMeter-Plugins' Composite Graph,
comparing two JTL logs using relative times, but they aren't overlapping.

What I want to do is to load two JTL logs and see their two graph lines
starting at 00:00:00 (x:0/y:0), but what I get is that the first test is
starting at 0,0 and the second after the delta between first timeStamp of
the first JTL and the first timeStamp of the second JTL.

Does anyone have or can help me to create an XSL to transform the Timestamp
attribute in a relative time measure instead of a real time value?

Thanks in advance.