jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Piotr Opara <piotr.op...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scheduler Configuration
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 13:29:56 GMT

On 06.10.2014 12:17, sebb wrote:
> On 6 October 2014 08:44, Piotr Opara <piotr.opara@gmail.com>
> wrote: Hi all.
>
> I try to run 24 different test plans (located in different VMs) in
> jMeter but in exactly same time. I test complex system, where we
> have many different services on one hardware. It is very hard to
> set up scheduler in 24 different jMeter instances and run it on few
> VMs, especially when I have to run few test iterations per day (for
> example, developers change something in one service, then I have tu
> run again all jMeter plans in same time for one hour to be sure
> that whole system still works well, this happens three or four
> times per day) I tried to parameterized 'Start time' and 'End time'
> but jMeter doesn't let me to do this. I have to run it also in
> graphical mode. Is there any other possibility to run few different
> jMeter plans at the same time in more easy way, or maybe there is
> the option of parameterization 'Start time' and 'End time' and next
> triggering button 'Start' via command line ?
>

>> I would probably use the OS facilities to run the JMeter tests
>> in non-GUI (batch) mode.

Yes it is some way of solving this issue, but it would be much better
if jMeter let me do that.
The best option would be possibility to run jMeter in client-server
mode but with different jMeter script on each remote machine.
Or at least, would be nice if jMeter let me parameterized 'Start time'
and 'End time'