jmeter-user mailing list archives

From George <bamboocha...@yahoo.de>
Subject Using Multiple KeyStore Configurations
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:35:51 GMT
Hello all,

i need your help regarding the KeyStoreConfig element.

Well i have setup a key store and everything works good. I have no configuration problems
regardings my certs my keys or my keystore etc etc.
So i have 3 certs.
[0] cert 1
[1] cert 2
[2] cert 3

i can see all 3 cert's using the keytool -list -keystore /path/to/kestore command.
Perfect.

Now i can set up a test plan with one thread and a simple https request.
Of cource i set up the KeyStoreConfiguration element and put "0" for start and "2" for end
I do not use any variables.

Then i let the thread run 3 times or 10 times or 50 times and i see that every thing works
perfectly.
I see the login with cert [0] then with [1] then with [2] then again with [0] then with [1]
and [2] and again with [0] and so on and so forth.
Perfect.

But now i want to do the following

I create a second thread
I create a second KeyStoreConfiguration
I use the same https request

I configure the KeyStore index to start at 0 and end at 0 (so take only the first cert)
I confugire the KeyStore index in the first thread to start at 2 and end at 2 (so take only
the third cert)

Now i let the test plan run and in the JMeterLogger Panel i see that BOTH key stores will
be created.
The first one starting at 0 and ending at 0 and the other starting at 2 and ending at 2.
BUT i also see that jmeter.util.SSLManager is creating only one instance.
This means that for BOTH threads in BOTH https request only once cert will be used.

I have tried to do some beanshell stuff like "SSLManager.getInstance().reset()" and i also
did some other stuff with KeystoreConfig.testEnded() and KeystoreConfig.testStarted() etc
etc.
But nothing works.

Anyone got some ideas?

I want to have

TestPlan
---> Thead 1
            ---> KeyStoreConfig index 0 - 0
            ----> Https request using cert on index 0

----> Thread 2
           ----> KeyStoreConfig index 2 - 2
           ----> Https request using cert on index 2

But so far the SSLManager will initialize the Keystoreconfig only once for the whole test
plan.

Btw.
I can't use CSV file with cert aliases because my https request which do the login to my https
server do extract the CN directly from the cert to login.
Thus there is no login parameter i need and can sent. So i do not need the variable to pick
the cert out.

Br
George