jmeter-user mailing list archives

From George <bamboocha...@yahoo.de>
Subject SSL Manager
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 08:21:33 GMT
Hi all,

I have made the following observation regarding the SSL Manager.

1) I open the SSL Manager
2) I load my .p12 file <- In the logger panel you can see that it loaded the file successful

3) I start my script where i use a client ssl cert
4) A pop-up appear asking me for the PIN for my .p12 file
5) I enter it and everything run perfect.

6) Now i open SSL Manager again
7) I now select a different .p12 file
8) I run my script again ....

But now there is no pop up asking me for my PIN and the sampler is not using the "new" cert
i loaded.
For now i have to close jmeter ... open it again...load the script...load the other .p12 file
to SSL Manager...and then it's working.

I would expect that if i load a .p12 file into the SSL Manager then this file will be kept
as long i do not close jmeter.

But if i run a script and waits until it's finished and then load a new/different .p12 file
to the SSL Manager then on the next run this new/different file should be taken?