jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Faster speed with higher threads
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 20:43:51 GMT
Im assuming that for you 1 thread = 1 user - so when you say 100 users u
actually mean 100 threads?
>Ramp is equal to the number of threads.
so you have set ramp up to 100 seconds for 100 users? You aren't generating
much concurrent load if one test is usually done in 1 -2  seconds.

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 12:59 PM, rxfillpharm <rxfillpharm@yahoo.com.invalid