jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to send file with Beanshell
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2014 01:09:46 GMT
ah ok - I have only tried using the Bean Shell preprocessor to manipulate
the HTTP Sampler that it is the child of whereas you seem to be trying to
instantiate the http sampler within a sampler - in which case I dont know
the correct class
HTTPSampler
+BeanShell pre processor (which get the sampler and if I remember correctly
is of class HTTPSampler or HTTPSampler2 not the proxy class that you are
using.)

I dont think what you are trying is easy to do or even possible and will
probably need one of the devs to comment