jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kulkarni, Nilesh" <NKulka...@firstam.com>
Subject RE: Sending messages to EMS queue using Jmeter running on a machine outside the domain
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:34:07 GMT
Thanks for your response.

I am using JMeter 2.11
Windows 2008 R2 OS and java 1.7.0.
 The sampler I am using is JMS publisher.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:13 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Sending messages to EMS queue using Jmeter running on a machine outside the domain

On 9 September 2014 22:20, papayaseed <nkulkarni@firstam.com> wrote:
> I am running Jmeter on a machine outside the domain where ems is
> running. EMS is running on port 1722 and firewall between Jmeter
> server and EMS server are open on port 1722.

Which version of JMeter?
OS?
Java?

> The Jmeter is running on server Perftest.DOMAIN1.com The EMS is
> running onserver EMS.DOMAIN2.com
>
> Even though I am using fully qualified domain name ni the provider URL
> tcp://EMS.DOMAIN2.com:1722 in JMeter, it is trying to send message to
> tcp://EMS:1722 and failing since EMS server is not in the same domain
> as Perftest machine.
>
> Error I get is: Response message: javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to
> connect to any server at: tcp://EMS:1722,tcp://EMS:1722

Which sampler are you using?

> why is JMeter not using FQDN while connecting to EMS server?
>
> I tried using IP address, and updating the host file still Jmeter is
> not using FQDN to connect to EMS server and hencve failing.
>
> Is there a workaround for this problem? Can I not use Jmeter outside
> the domain to test EMS?
>
> Thanks!
>

> --

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use
of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message
is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying
to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

If you received this email as a commercial message and would like to opt out of future commercial

messages, please let us know and we will remove you from our distribution list.

Thank you.~
FAFLD