jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sergio Boso <ser...@bosoconsulting.it>
Subject Re: How does jmeter use cache?
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:10:48 GMT
Hi, if you need to have a browser cache emulator, you have to add an "HTTP Cache Manager" controller.
It should be positioned just under the Thread group.

it works very well, IMHO.

Regards

Il 23/09/2014 11.02, 黄吉浩 ha scritto:
> Yes. but there is difference.
> In LoadRunner, first the virtual user download all pictures, and in following iterations
use cached static resources and don't get them from server again.
> in Jmeter, never get these picture resources.
>
> 在 2014-09-23 16:03:16,"Marijn Wijbenga" <Marijn.Wijbenga@cgpbooks.co.uk> 写道:
>> In the recorder you can exclude requests with certain file extensions if you want.
You could, for example, exclude all PNG, GIF and JPEG files (or anything that you don't want).

Ing. Sergio Boso