jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "zyaag.gungapersad" <zyaad.gungaper...@prodigious.mu>
Subject Re: Need help on Perfmon plug in
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:00:45 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to launch the Perfmon jmeter agent on a windows server 2008 but
it closes immediately. Jre 7 is installed in Program Files (x86) and the
agent is installed in Program Files.

I also tried to drag and drop the serverAgent.bat file into the command
prompt and I am getting the following error message: 'java' is not
recognised as an internal or external command, operable program or batch
file.

I have seen in a post where someone ask to edit the serverAgent.bat file to
specify the full patch (C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe). If
this is the solution, can you please advise where do I need to paste the
full path in the serverAgent.bat file? All I can see in the file is the
following: @echo off
java -jar %0\..\CMDRunner.jar --tool PerfMonAgent %*

Thank You.
Zyaad