jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brian Devaney <bdeva...@docfinity.com>
Subject Re: Connection Timeout with timeout = 0
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 14:15:01 GMT
I think I might have found it.  Based on your suggestion that it is the
OS/JVM that is causing the timeout, I found this article:

http://www.sekuda.com/overriding_the_default_linux_kernel_20_second_tcp_socket_connect_timeout

I tried an increase in the tcp_syn_retries setting and that did seem to
reduce the number of connection errors that I am seeing.  I just need to
find the value that works correctly for me.