jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brian Devaney <bdeva...@docfinity.com>
Subject Connection Timeout with timeout = 0
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 13:10:44 GMT
I have a series of test scripts where the only error that I am getting
is a ConnectException Connection Timed Out error every so often.  I want
to find out how long the worst of these calls take, so I do not want to
see a connection timeout, but have that connection finish whatever it
was doing and record how long it took.

In order to remove the timeout, I have gone through the documentation
and found the entry in jmeter.properties and set

http.timeout=0
httpclient.parameters.file=http.parameters

and added an entry in http.parameters to

http.connection.timeout$Integer=0

This should have taken care of the possibility for timeouts in my test,
but I still see a number of them. Is there anything I am missing?  The
calls that are timing out are SOAP/XML-RPC calls.  Thank you for your
help.

--
Brian Devaney
Software Developer

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain proprietary information, some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email,
please notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this email.