jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Vipin Jain <vipin.r...@gmail.com>
Subject BD5 check on downloaded byte stream
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 17:13:13 GMT
Hi

I am doing JMeter to verify Performance testing of Rest APIs
There is on API which download document from sharepoint server.

In this API call response I am getting byte stream, I have put MD5Hash
assertion to the response and comparing MD5 value of downloaded byte stream
with predefined MD5 hash value.

But 10 out 2 times this MD5 assertion failed. I dont know if it is known
issue with JMeter that some time it is not able to download complete byte
stream and due to that MD5 value gets change.

Please help me on this.

Thanks
Vipin

-----