jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "张为东(为东)" <weidong....@alibaba-inc.com>
Subject How to set Variables in JMeter
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 14:27:53 GMT
Hi experts,

I have some questions on Variables setting when I am in some scenarios
during testing. Do you have any good suggestion on it?

Case #1:

In “User Defined Variables”, I add one Variable named *device_status*, the
value should be set as online or offline, how to set in configuration item
“value”?

When I run JMeter, the variable “device_status” can be set as “online”
or “offline” randomly.

Case #2:

In “User Defined Variables” as well, I add one Variable named *id*, the
value should be in special number below, how to set in configuration item
“value”?

When I run JMeter, the variable “id” can be set in one of the group
“2|5|6|12|15|22” randomly.

Thanks

--Weidong