jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log/Display Only Errors option in non-GUI mode
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 15:45:27 GMT
The JMeter properties only apply to the logger provided via the
command-line flag -l
Also there is currently no property that corresponds to the
Log/Display only checkboxes on the GUI Listener config.
The logger added using the -l option always logs every sample.

You can add a Simple Data Writer that saves samples in XML format to a
specified file.