jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues(browser/Jmeter)
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 15:27:17 GMT
On 5 August 2014 08:46, Mahadev Karpe <Mahadev.Karpe@mphasis.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I am facing issues with browser proxy settings.

Are you sure?
What is the error message?

What version of JMeter?
Java?
OS?

> When I walk through normal flow of an application which I want to record its working
fine, if I start Jmeter and start recording initially some pages will record and after pages
get loading.

Not clear what is wrong here.

> Please let me know if I need to add any web driver here.

No idea what you mean by "web driver".

The commonest cause of problems with running recorded test plans is a
missing Cookie Manager.

> Regards,
> Mahadev

and/ or its customers and is intended
> for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or
> exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or
it appears that this mail has been forwarded
> to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly
> prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com and
delete this mail from your records.