jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues(browser/Jmeter)
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 13:41:49 GMT
On 6 August 2014 05:46, Mahadev Karpe <Mahadev.Karpe@mphasis.com> wrote:
> Hi Sebb,
>
> I am using Jmeter 2.11 version, OS- Win 7(32 bit), Java-1.7.
>
> I am not getting any errors but pages itself not recording.
> When I start recording pages get loading on browser.

Do you mean that the browser shows the text "loading" but fails to
display the page?

If so, then either the browser is not communicating with the JMeter
recorder (most likely cause), or the JMeter recorder is not able to
process the request (this would be unlikely). Did you start the JMeter
recorder? Did you set up the browser to use the correct proxy?

Can you record any websites at all?
e.g. try http://jmeter.apache.org/ or your favourite search engine.

> Regards,
> Mahadev

fine, if I start Jmeter and start recording initially some pages will record and after pages
get loading.

> Not clear what is wrong here.
>
>> Please let me know if I need to add any web driver here.
>
> No idea what you mean by "web driver".
>
> The commonest cause of problems with running recorded test plans is a missing Cookie
Manager.

>> Regards,
>> Mahadev

that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any
use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases,
please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com and delete this mail from your records.