jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to increase the JMeter heap size without modifying the jmeter.bat file?
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:34:21 GMT
I think on windows you can create a shortcut and specify command line
parameters that the app should take. The shortcut wouldn't depend on
version upgrades, if they use the same location.

However, any "automation" setup should be able to handle a basic
requirement such as passing runtime parameters to the applications they are
executing. So, maybe you should find a way to send those parameters from
whatever tool you are using to automate the start of JMeter.

Adrian