jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Sethiya <ankit.seth...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTP Authorization Manager
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 23:01:49 GMT
Hello,

Can some one please help me resolve this issue:

I am trying to load test a site which requires user authentication to
access the site. This authentication is not a form and is a browser popup
that asks for username and password. So after doing some research, I added
an HTTP Authorization Manager in my script.

Now I am still not able to run the site through JMeter and I think the
problem is "no cookies" error. I am using cookie manager (with clear
cookies after each iteration unchecked) but not sure how to make it store
cookies?

Please see images below:

**Result tree* - *Request: (getting 401 authentication required error on
sampler result) - *http://screencast.com/t/KPGIFpK7
<http://screencast.com/t/KPGIFpK7>*

**HTTP Request:* http://screencast.com/t/zPFIIM8xv4k

**HTTP Authorization Manager:* *The authorization manager saves a .txt file
but I am not sure what is it used for :/ ---
*http://screencast.com/t/d2ucthr7N6
<http://screencast.com/t/d2ucthr7N6>*

Thank you so much! I appreciate your time.

Ankit