jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in testing with Bean Shell Sampler
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 21:09:55 GMT
Im assuming you have verified jmeter.log and seen that there are no issues
in your sampler ..

take a thread dump and see (run jmeter in console mode , kill -3 in *nix or
ctrl +pause )
If the threads are deadlocked on your code or are hung inside some of your
code , waiting for a response (the name seems to indicate EJB) then its
your code

regards
deepak