jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Erlewein <oli...@erlewein.net>
Subject Re: JMeter and NewRelic
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 08:28:24 GMT
Hey,

Thanks for all the input. I'll have a look.
It would be nice to have simple error data and response times (even if
averaged over some timeframe) in there, just so that there is a reference
point. I already generate my own detailed graphs and amalgamate/extend that
from PRTG graphs. This would go further than that. There is also an option
that might happen, where I can use splunk, which would probably suit
better.

But alas I'll try this first and see how I go.

Cheers!
Oliver