jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Erlewein <oli...@erlewein.net>
Subject If Controller working in wondrous ways (or not)
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 03:43:46 GMT
Hi all,

So I've been fighting the If Controller for the last days (Ubuntu 64 bit,
Java 1.7 64bit, JMeter 2.11). I have to queries that basically simulate an
If...then...Else.
${QuoteRequestId} is populated by a regexp from the previous call.

1) If Controller: ${QuoteRequestID_matchNr} > 0
Do some steps.

2) If Controller: ${QuoteRequestID_matchNr} < 1
Do some steps.

Both have no ticks in Variable Expression and Evaluate for all children. 1)
works and 2) doesn't. Nothing I tried with 2) worked. Testing for other
stuff, using javascript, jexl,...

What is going on? This is not the only time I've had this. IF Controller
seems to work only sporadically.

Cheers
Oliver