jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Erlewein <oli...@erlewein.net>
Subject Re: If Controller working in wondrous ways (or not)
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 03:57:26 GMT
Hi Pjilippe,

I tried all of yesterday to produce a simple script, where this occurs but
failed. It seems to be a certain constellation of things. So it's going to
take me a while to reproduce. Can't share the original script as that needs
a special network set-up and is probably too large with a big script with
about 25 include controllers. :-(

Cheers Oliver