jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tim Koopmans <...@flood.io>
Subject Re: JMeter and NewRelic
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 20:43:18 GMT
We do this in Flood IO https://flood.io/blog/15-new-relic-integration
except we are pulling metrics from our own reporting engine and pushing
them to New Relic.

I found the best way to approach this was to create an actual New Relic
plugin for which the docs are pretty straightforward --
https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/plugins/plugin-developer-resources/developer-reference/working-directly-plugin-api

Once you decide on what to measure it should be fairly simple to extend a
basic listener as Philippe suggested. You will also need some form of
aggregation of the metrics to tie in the poll cycle. You can see from our
blog what basic metrics we push every 60s.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Tim Koopmans
+61 3 9221 6309