jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tim Koopmans <...@flood.io>
Subject Re: How to increase the JMeter heap size without modifying the jmeter.bat file?
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2014 22:52:37 GMT
it's just a jar file that you ultimately need to run -- so roll your own
startup script?

java -server -Xms8192m -Xmx8192m -XX:NewSize=2048m
-XX:MaxNewSize=2048m -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=2 -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
-XX:PermSize=64m -Xmn100M .... -jar
/usr/share/jmeter-2.11/bin/ApacheJMeter.jar -q /tmp/jmeter.properties
-n -t /var/log/flood/files/demo.jmx -j
/var/log/flood/stdout/fYI1KtiftzUn7nfVQY3ZMQ.log -l
/var/log/flood/jmeter/jmeter.log ... etc

Tim Koopmans
+61 3 9221 6309

[image: Flood IO Pty Ltd] <https://flood.io>

Level 27, 101 Collins Street