jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter sends https request delayed due to netbios lookup
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:08:59 GMT
As you can see - it failed to connect the destination host.
You should be able to control the connect part to timeout if it doesn't get
a valid connection in a shorter time via the Connect Timeout:
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Request

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance