jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mhudson1...@aol.com
Subject Re: case insensitive xpath assertion?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 15:34:04 GMT
//TextList/Text/BaseText="JOHN"

and the input data is "JOHN"

but the system converts it and saves it as "John"

so the above test will fail.  And changing the data is not an option on such a large scale.

-----Original Message-----
From: Masters,Louis <Louis.Masters@fhlbny.com>
To: 'JMeter Users List' <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Sent: Fri, Aug 1, 2014 8:36 am
Subject: RE: case insensitive xpath assertion?

Can you post your xpath assertion so I can try it out.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments (including, but not limited to, any attached e-mails) may be legally
privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately.
You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any
purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank
you.