jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mahadev Karpe <Mahadev.Ka...@mphasis.com>
Subject RE: Issues(browser/Jmeter)
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 04:46:17 GMT
Hi Sebb,

I am using Jmeter 2.11 version, OS- Win 7(32 bit), Java-1.7.

I am not getting any errors but pages itself not recording. When I start recording pages get

Regards,
Mahadev

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 8:57 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Issues(browser/Jmeter)

On 5 August 2014 08:46, Mahadev Karpe <Mahadev.Karpe@mphasis.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I am facing issues with browser proxy settings.

Are you sure?
What is the error message?

What version of JMeter?
Java?
OS?

> When I walk through normal flow of an application which I want to record its working
fine, if I start Jmeter and start recording initially some pages will record and after pages
get loading.

Not clear what is wrong here.

> Please let me know if I need to add any web driver here.

No idea what you mean by "web driver".

The commonest cause of problems with running recorded test plans is a missing Cookie Manager.

> Regards,
> Mahadev

that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any
use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases,
please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com and delete this mail from your records.