jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mahadev Karpe <Mahadev.Ka...@mphasis.com>
Subject Issues(browser/Jmeter)
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 07:46:10 GMT
Hi Team,

I am facing issues with browser proxy settings.

When I walk through normal flow of an application which I want to record its working fine,
if I start Jmeter and start recording initially some pages will record and after pages get

Please let me know if I need to add any web driver here.

Regards,
Mahadev

From: Mahadev Karpe
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 1:10 PM
To: 'user@jmeter.apache.org'
Subject: Hi

Hi Team,

I am new to Jmeter tool.

Regards,
Mahadev
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Mphasis, its associated companies
and/ or its customers and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears
that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information
in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com and delete
this mail from your records.