jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Masters,Louis" <Louis.Mast...@fhlbny.com>
Subject RE: case insensitive xpath assertion?
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 13:35:49 GMT
Can you post your xpath assertion so I can try it out.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments (including,
but not limited to, any attached e-mails) may be legally privileged and confidential. If you
are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately.
You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose
all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you.