jmeter-user mailing list archives

From rxfillpharm <rxfillph...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Jmeter reporting
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 19:49:46 GMT
Hi Group,
I posted a question some days ago and guess it was not clear what I need.
New to performance testing and jmeter. I have a bunch of test plans that work fine.

My test logs on, runs a small query, then logs off.
That takes @ 5 seconds as per my manual test and the jmeter test.

When I increase threads (users) to 10, I want to know with all users running concurrently,

how long each individual user takes to complete the test (log on, run query, log off).
  There should not be that much of a different.

When I increase threads to 100, I should see a difference in the total time per users.
Increase to 500 users, I should see the timer for each user take longer still.

Is there a listener in jmeter that can tell me that, ie time per user. I'm thinking one
row of raw data for each thread.  I am not interested in the per http call speed.

Thank you and I hope that my question is clear(er).