jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Harperdev <hcappd...@gmail.com>
Subject Clearing variables each thread
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 23:12:17 GMT
I thought using vars.put in a BeanShell Sampler to set a variable was scoped
only in that thread. My variables are all already set when subsequent
threads in the same thread group run - they have values from past threads.

I have a Debug Sampler near the beginning of my thread group. When the 2nd
thread starts, the Debug Sampler shows it's completely full of variables and
values from the previous thread.

How can I make all the variables clear out and reset for each thread in a
thread group?