jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Lewis <adrian_le...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Issues(browser/Jmeter)
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 14:18:20 GMT
Hi Mahadev,

I may be missing something, but I've never tended to use the recorder.
I'll enter the main urls and tick 'Retrieve All Embedded Resources" on
the HTTP Request Sampler, which parses the HTML and makes requests from
the URLs found. I'll use RegEx to exclude the files I am not interested
in.

Many Thanks

Aidy